SoundCloud, the best music sharing platform available on the internet. SoundCloud lets you promote your music worldwide. You can upload and share your music on SoundCloud, which is one of the largest audio streaming services. SoundCloud can be used on your computer or mobile phone. SoundCloud has two flavors which are the free and premium version. It became more famous after they enabled monetization of music on their platform. SoundCloud provides power to the uploader of the music; they can decide whether they want their music to be downloaded and create a Playlist on SoundCloud.
Creating a Playlist on SoundCloud
People enjoy listening to a variety of songs on SoundCloud. It is based on music streaming services, and due to such a large variety of contents sometimes it is difficult to find a similar type of audio from the thousands of different songs. Majorly it happens with most of the people that they have the lyrics of a song in their mind, but they cannot name that particular song which they heard some time ago. It is one of the most regular reasons why people create a Playlist on SoundCloud.
Some people like to pick the songs of their interest and enlist them together in the form of a playlist. It is one of the greatest ways to get all the favorite stuff together in one place; this is the second reason why people tend to create a Playlist on SoundCloud.
Another most common reason to create a Playlist on SoundCloud is that sometimes there are more than hundreds of your favorite songs, but they differ in moods and types. People usually create a playlist and put all the songs of a similar type, genre, or mood in that particular playlist so they can enjoy it when the mood strikes. You can group all the EDMs, Rocks and classical that you like in a separate playlist for each variety and enjoy it based on your mood.
Creating a Playlist Through a Web Browser
- On your web browser, open the website of SoundCloud and login to your account.
- Search the song which you want to add to your playlist.
- Click on add to playlist option displayed under that tracks information section.
- A popup window will appear on the screen. Enter the title of your playlist and select the option whether you want to keep it private or public.
- Now click on the save option displayed on the screen.
- You have successfully, create a Playlist on SoundCloud and added a song in it.
Adding A Song To An Existing Playlist
- Search for the song which you want to add to the existing playlist.
- Click on add to playlist option displayed on the screen.
- A popup box will appear which will display the name of existing playlists. Select the playlist in which you want that song to be added.
- Click on add to playlist displayed right in front of the name of that existing playlist.
Adding Songs to New Playlist
If you have already created a playlist, but you want to create a new playlist to add different songs, You have to follow the steps mentioned below
- Search for the song and click on add to playlist displayed under the song’s information section.
- A popup window will appear on the screen. Click on create a playlist displayed on the right-hand side of the popup box.
- Enter the playlist title and click on the save option.
- You have successfully, create a Playlist on SoundCloud. Now you can add songs on any of the existing playlists by following the steps mentioned in the article above.
Creating A Playlist on IOS
- On the now playing screen, click on the three dots displayed on the bottom corner of the left side.
- Now tap on add to playlist option.
- You will be asked to choose the existing playlist, or you can create a new one.
- Click on the name on the playlist displayed in the existing section or click on the Plus(+) sign displayed on the right-hand side and create a Playlist on SoundCloud.
Note: All the playlist created by the iOS device will be private. However, you can change the setting of your playlist within the app only once it is created successfully.
Creating a Playlist On Android
- On the now playing screen, click on the three dots displayed on the screen.
- Now tap on add to playlist and select the playlist on which you want that song to be added.
- You also can create a Playlist on SoundCloud by tapping on the + sign.
Note: There is a maximum limit of 500 songs for a playlist. You might add no more than 500 songs in a playlist. You can rearrange and remove tracks from your existing playlists.
Setting a playlist to the public will not affect the privacy of the songs present inside a playlist. To make a playlist public, you need to make sure that all the songs inside the playlist are at public. If a playlist is made public and the songs inside the playlist are still private, then the users will not be able to see the contents of your playlist even if your playlist is in public mode. You can create a playlist by any of the methods mentioned above, which will enable you to share your taste of music with people worldwide. We hope this article helped you in understanding the steps to create a Playlist on SoundCloud.
See also: Online SoundCloud to MP3 Converter